EVENT INFO AND TERMS AND CONDITIONS
You can refer back to this at any time via the page, “Event-Info” on the website.
Welcome to The Chiswick Festival website, ChiswickFestival.com. Owned and operated by Chiswick Festival Ltd & Gym Jam Ltd.
FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY AND ENJOYMENT WE ASK YOU TO PLEASE FOLLOW THE BELOW:
- You MUST bring a Face Mask and wear it at all times, including when entering or exiting the event area, EXCEPT for when you are seated in your designated ‘pitch’, which will be at a safe distance from other audience members. Any time you leave your pitch (e.g. for the bar or toilet) masks must be worn. Face Masks are NOT required at any point during a fitness class.
- Hand Sanitiser will be provided and you MUST sanitise your hands upon entry.
- If you or a member of your household has had any Covid-19 symptoms in the 14-day lead up to your event, please do not attend. Contact [email protected] who will arrange a deferral/refund of your ticket. You may also be asked if you have displayed any symptoms upon arrival or at any point while you are at the event. If the answer is yes, or if you are visibly displaying symptoms, you may be asked to isolate within, or leave, the event area.
- Please follow steward instructions, and abide by the designated seating areas. Any aggression or disrespectful behaviour towards our staff or stewards will result in removal from the event area.
- In some areas there will be a marked one-way system for attendees to follow. Please do your best to adhere to these in order to maintain safe distances between yourself and other audience members where possible.
- Toilets will be available at the event, but if at all possible, try to go at home before/after the event. If you do use ours, please follow the steward’s instructions on sanitisation.
- Litter is a potential hazard for our staff due to transmission risk, so you MUST take everything away with you. Bins will be onsite for you to dispose of your rubbish.
- Please keep as up to date as possible on government guidelines, which are regularly updated here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/covid-19-guidance-for-mass-gatherings. Anyone at the event who is seen to be disregarding safe practices or is acting in any way that could increase risk of transmission to themselves or others will be immediately removed from the event.
WHAT TO BRING (AND WHAT NOT TO)
- Please bring your ticket and your ID, making sure it matches the name on the ticket. Tickets will be scanned via contactless scanners which work on paper and digital tickets.
- The Bar operates a Challenge 25 Policy. If you look under 25 please do not be offended if we ask you for proof of age when you purchase alcohol. Please bring photo ID to show you are over 18.
Bring something to sit on, e.g. a blanket or mat. Chairs will not permitted due to visibility issues for anyone behind you. You can purchase Chiswick Festival blankets and backrests on-site or by pre-order with your tickets, if available.
In the event of bad weather the event will go ahead – please check the forecast and come prepared.
- Umbrellas may be brought with you but please do not open them during a performance as it will affect the view of those behind you. During breaks/intervals or moving around the event area they may be opened.
Please note that it can turn chilly in the evenings, so please make sure you bring suitable clothing.
For the evening events, although all our sites are lit, it is recommended that you bring a torch to provide additional lighting.
No naked flames, BBQ’s, gas stoves or candles.
No tents, gazebos, parasols or pop-up structures.
No dogs or pets (except guide dogs).
Glass is not permitted onsite – please ensure all drinks are in plastic/cans and consumed from plastic drinkware.
No alcohol may be brought in to the event area. Bags may be checked and alcoholic drinks confiscated.
- Any drinks purchased on site must be consumed within the event site.
If your event has to be cancelled for reasons related to Covid-19, the organisers will reschedule the event to another date as soon as is reasonably possible. If you cannot make the rescheduled date, your ticket fee will be fully refunded to you minus the processing fee (normally £2 per ticket).
- If you develop Covid-19 symptoms in the 14-day period leading up to your event date, you will be entitled to a full refund minus the processing fee (normally £2 per ticket) if you let us know at least 24 hours in advance of the event. Please contact [email protected] if this applies to you. Please DO NOT ATTEND THE EVENT if you are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms.
- If the event is called off due to serious weather which would endanger attendees, staff or performers (for example but not limited to hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, etc), you will be informed in advance of the event and offered an alternative date/event or a full refund minus the processing fee (normally £2 per ticket). Inclement weather during a performance will not be grounds for a refund.
- Due to Covid-19, there is a small chance that a performer/act may not be able to attend at short notice (for example if they develop symptoms). In this event, the organisers will do all they can to replace the performer/act for a reasonable alternative at their own expense. Your ticket will remain valid and refunds will not be offered.
- If you cannot attend your event, please get in touch at [email protected], and we may be able to offer you an alternative date to attend another event, subject to availability. Please note this is not guaranteed.
Medical Staff are present at all events. If you become unwell at one of our events please contact your nearest Steward.
If you wish to smoke, including e-cigarettes, you need to leave the area and will be readmitted afterwards. In areas that smoking is permitted, please be courteous to other audience members.
If attending any of our cinema evenings, please take note of the film certification when purchasing tickets. The film certification is strictly enforced at Ticket Check. ID will be required for those patrons who look under the age of the film certification.
Please use contactless payments wherever possible. Credit/Debit Card Machines are operated by Gym Jam Ltd for The Festival Bar, though please note these are subject to suitable mobile coverage on the site and payment by card cannot be guaranteed. As such, please also bring cash if you intend to make a purchase onsite.
Please note The Chiswick Festival can not be held liable or responsible for any damage to vehicles or personal possessions whilst attending any of our events.
Please note failure to comply with any site rules could result in refused entry or immediate removal from the event.