We are looking for upbeat, enthusiastic, confident, friendly waitresses/waiters/table servers to look after customers by answering any questions customers may have about food items, taking food orders, ensuring that orders are received by kitchen staff and prepared according to the customer’s specifications, and taking the food and drinks to customers.
You’ll also check in with customers to find out if they are happy with their service and meals.
You must be friendly and patient, energetic and enthusiastic with all customers. We’re looking for servers to talk to customers, ensuring that they have a great experience.
- Provide customers with menus.
- Take customer orders and check the relevant kitchen has the order
- Serve food and beverages to customers.
- Listen to any complaints that patrons have and address them appropriately.
- Prepare bills and process payments. We will be providing iPads to take orders at the table
- Continuously roam around the tables ensuring customers are happy
- Monitor the catering stands and bar to ensure anything ordered gets delivered quickly to customers if they’ve ordered via the app.
- Clear down tables
- At the close of the event, wipe down all tables and chairs using our alcohol wipes (we provide gloves and wipes etc) in readiness for the next sitting
- Make sure the area is clear of litter
- Energetic, confident and enthusiastic
- Hard-working, professional, and punctual
- Fluent English Language
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Physical stamina and high energy levels – endurance to stand and walk for long hours
- Friendly disposition
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Excellent multitasking ability.
- Conflict management skills.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
We also need flexibility with these hours; if the event continues a little later; we don’t want to shut things up too quickly.
SHARE THIS LISTING
Perks of the Job
We’re offering £10/hour for this role
You will be able to offer 20% discount to anyone you know who wants to come to any of the sessions.
Submit your details to progress to an interview
Complete the form below, submit your 30-second video as to why we should hire you, and on successful completion of this, we’ll set up a Zoom call or in-person meeting, in Chiswick.