Remote – in Chiswick – Part Time/Temporary Position
We’re looking for people to hand out flyers on Sunday 18th July at the exit of Chiswick Cheese Festival on Chiswick High Road.
The market is from 9:30am to 3pm.
You’ll be given flyers and the role is to simply hand out flyers at the exit of Chiswick Cheese Market.
Chiswick Cheese Market and Chiswick Festival are collaborating on this.
- Smile, talk enthusiastically about Chiswick Festival and give them a flyer if they’re interested!
- Keep the area clean of any flyers – we don’t want to leave Chiswick Festival with a bad name with flyers littering the floor
- Energy and enthusiasm
- Hard-working, professional and punctual
- Fluent English Language
- Good communication skills for engaging with potential customers
- Good physical fitness as you’ll be on your feet all day!
Perks of the Job
You’ll also have your own code, which if they use, we’ll be rewarding you with a bonus after the event.
There will be roughly 5,500 – 7,000 people passing through Chiswick Cheese Market on that day. So a busy day and you could possibly earn an extra £150 if you’re good at sales!
You will be able to offer 20% discount to anyone you know who wants to come to any of the sessions.
Submit your details to progress to an interview
Complete the form below, submit your 30-second video as to why we should hire you, and on successful completion of this, we’ll set up a Zoom call or in-person meeting, in Chiswick.