We are looking for organized individuals with excellent interpersonal skills for the position of event staff. Event staff is responsible for working under the instructions of an event manager, assuming the role of ticket taker, welcoming guests, checking equipment against an inventory list, among other duties.
Moreover, event staff needs to constantly be on their feet and attend to the needs of event-goers, requiring physical stamina and high energy levels.
- Unloading equipment, stock or anything required from trucks and setting up the venue for the events, including tables and chairs
- Working as ushers on the event days, showing attendees to their tables
- Working under the instructions of an Event Manager or Event Director.
- Ensuring the event area is clean and tidy
- Adhering to event safety standards.
- Ensuring excellent levels of customer service.
- Assuming the role of Ticket Taker and welcoming guests.
- Providing useful information to event-goers.
- Packing up equipment when the event is completed.
- Cleaning down tables and chairs at the close of event
- Energetic and enthusiastic
- Hard-working, professional, and punctual
- Fluent English Language
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and a friendly demeanor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Physical stamina and high energy levels.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform under stress.
- Excellent multitasking ability.
- Conflict management skills.
Setting Up Day
Setting Up Day and First Session
We also need flexibility with these hours; if the event continues a little later; we don’t want to shut things up too quickly.
SHARE THIS LISTING
Perks of the Job
We’re offering £10/hour for this role
You will be able to offer 20% discount to anyone you know who wants to come to any of the sessions.
Submit your details to progress to an interview
Complete the form below, submit your 30-second video as to why we should hire you, and on successful completion of this, we’ll set up a Zoom call or in-person meeting, in Chiswick.